Logan Daily Photo

This blog is to show daily photos of Logan City. This City is located just south of Brisbane City in Queensland, Australia. Logan is Queensland's third largest city and one that is young, dynamic and booming with growth. Home to 500 parks, the beautiful Logan River, local art galleries and a world class University.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Logan, Queensland, Australia

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Start of a Series - Round trip tour


My tour starts here at this colourful path just below the carpark next to Go Video. I will go from here to my left under the railway bridge past the waterfall (that is turned off). I will then follow the road beside the train tracks, cross the bridge over the train tracks past the station and then return to near this point.

1 Comments:

Blogger zannnie said...

nice blue sky:D

http://singapourdailyphoto.blogspot.com/

Fri. Sep. 22, 01:11:00 am 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home