Logan Daily Photo

This blog is to show daily photos of Logan City. This City is located just south of Brisbane City in Queensland, Australia. Logan is Queensland's third largest city and one that is young, dynamic and booming with growth. Home to 500 parks, the beautiful Logan River, local art galleries and a world class University.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Logan, Queensland, Australia

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Something caught, caught my eye


I'm not a big fan of spiders or their webs, but I do love it when the sun catches them and shows them in all their detail.

1 Comments:

Blogger MoonSoleil said...

I'm totally scared of spiders, but I know what you mean... when the light is caught in the nets, they just look like the incredible llittle masterpieces that they are.
You did great with the photo, I like the little leaf that was caught... (thanks for not showing the spider =)

Fri. Aug. 04, 08:04:00 pm 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home