Logan Daily Photo

This blog is to show daily photos of Logan City. This City is located just south of Brisbane City in Queensland, Australia. Logan is Queensland's third largest city and one that is young, dynamic and booming with growth. Home to 500 parks, the beautiful Logan River, local art galleries and a world class University.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Logan, Queensland, Australia

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Mayes Cottage (Start of a Series)


Welcome to Mayes Cottage. Everytime I drive along one of our main roads, I always see a sign pointing to Mayes Cottage. Everytime I see the sign I tell myself I should go see it.

It took my daily photo site to finally go have a look.

3 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

Did you take some pictures inside? Can you tell us about the Mayes Cottage?

Sun. Jun. 11, 11:57:00 am 2006  
Blogger Darren said...

From Logan Daily Photo - I will be doing a whole series on Mayes Cottage including the inside and the buildings on the grounds.

I will also give some background information as well.

Sun. Jun. 11, 01:05:00 pm 2006  
Blogger Sally said...

It's funny about the Blog thing, Darren - I've found the same thing, it helps you discover your local area so much more.
Lookign forward to finding out more about the cottage.

Mon. Jun. 12, 07:19:00 pm 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home