Logan Daily Photo

This blog is to show daily photos of Logan City. This City is located just south of Brisbane City in Queensland, Australia. Logan is Queensland's third largest city and one that is young, dynamic and booming with growth. Home to 500 parks, the beautiful Logan River, local art galleries and a world class University.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Logan, Queensland, Australia

Thursday, June 01, 2006

History of Logan


I never new until I saw this at Griffith University, that airstrips were built near where I live in Loganlea as backups in the defence of Brisbane.

They were never put into action and if they had, the area around here would probably be very different.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Mon. Jun. 12, 04:34:00 pm 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Fri. Jul. 21, 04:04:00 pm 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home