Logan Daily Photo

This blog is to show daily photos of Logan City. This City is located just south of Brisbane City in Queensland, Australia. Logan is Queensland's third largest city and one that is young, dynamic and booming with growth. Home to 500 parks, the beautiful Logan River, local art galleries and a world class University.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Logan, Queensland, Australia

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Advertising


On the right hand side of this picture is a long tube with hands and a face.

Air is pumped into the tube and it makes the top part fly around to call attention to the sale they are having.

2 Comments:

Blogger MoonSoleil said...

Oh cool, I love these guys.
We have them too, but I've never seen one that tall!

Wed. May 03, 09:21:00 pm 2006  
Blogger midnitebara said...

I saw something like that ..,I think last year on a car dealer shop.

Thu. May 04, 12:15:00 pm 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home