Logan Daily Photo

This blog is to show daily photos of Logan City. This City is located just south of Brisbane City in Queensland, Australia. Logan is Queensland's third largest city and one that is young, dynamic and booming with growth. Home to 500 parks, the beautiful Logan River, local art galleries and a world class University.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Logan, Queensland, Australia

Friday, April 07, 2006

A picture of a picture


I spotted this billboard on my way home from work.

It says "Logan: a great place for nature" and this is beside a busy motorway.

I will have to find out where they took this photo.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aggie said...

This reminds me of the old Ogden Nash poem: "I think that I shall never see; a billboard lovely as a tree; Indeed, unless the billboards fall; I'll never see a tree at all."

Sat. Apr. 08, 12:57:00 am 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home