Logan Daily Photo

This blog is to show daily photos of Logan City. This City is located just south of Brisbane City in Queensland, Australia. Logan is Queensland's third largest city and one that is young, dynamic and booming with growth. Home to 500 parks, the beautiful Logan River, local art galleries and a world class University.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Logan, Queensland, Australia

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Neighbourhood activities


This was a "getting to know your neighbours" event. Although I didn't get to meet anyone (too shy and taking photos here was already out of my comfort zone), it looked like quite a few people were having fun.

The kids on the right were kicking around a football.

2 Comments:

Blogger Denton said...

I understand what you mean by your comfort zone. I am often reluctant to take photos of people.

Mon. Apr. 10, 03:22:00 am 2006  
Blogger Askinstoo said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

Tue. Apr. 11, 11:02:00 am 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home