Logan Daily Photo

This blog is to show daily photos of Logan City. This City is located just south of Brisbane City in Queensland, Australia. Logan is Queensland's third largest city and one that is young, dynamic and booming with growth. Home to 500 parks, the beautiful Logan River, local art galleries and a world class University.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Logan, Queensland, Australia

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter tradition


Ever since I was young, I would always get a Humpty Dumpty Easter egg every year.

This year, as my mum is away in England, she left me an extra big Humpty Dumpty Easter egg.

I hope everyone is safe and happy this Easter - Happy Easter.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Us men we never grow up!

Sun. Apr. 16, 11:39:00 pm 2006  
Blogger RennyBA said...

Thanks for sharing yourse! If you like to see mine, take a look at my blog!

Mon. Apr. 17, 10:14:00 am 2006  
Blogger Anne said...

Hahaha! We have out easter egg hunt here...but we don't have humpty dumpty easter egg.

Mon. Apr. 17, 02:57:00 pm 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home