Logan Daily Photo

This blog is to show daily photos of Logan City. This City is located just south of Brisbane City in Queensland, Australia. Logan is Queensland's third largest city and one that is young, dynamic and booming with growth. Home to 500 parks, the beautiful Logan River, local art galleries and a world class University.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Logan, Queensland, Australia

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Big Things


I still haven't gone to the Sunshine Coast yet to get the Big Lawnmower, so I thought I would look around for some of the local "big" things.

This is Golf World Superstore at Springwood just off Moss Street. Moss street is popular for all the car (and bike) enthusists as most of the long street has shops devoted to them.

I think even Tiger Woods would be hitting a par 100 using this ball, if you could even get it in the hole.

5 Comments:

Blogger chris.h. said...

You could use yesterdays water tower as the tee for todays golf ball!!!!

Wed. Apr. 19, 05:21:00 am 2006  
Blogger Mark said...

Nice one, I think I might stick to the real size.

Wed. Apr. 19, 06:46:00 am 2006  
Blogger Pierre said...

Beautiful pic, in yellow and blue...

Wed. Apr. 19, 05:49:00 pm 2006  
Blogger Askinstoo said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

Thu. Apr. 20, 07:52:00 am 2006  
Blogger Askinstoo said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

Sat. Apr. 22, 12:29:00 pm 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home