Logan Daily Photo

This blog is to show daily photos of Logan City. This City is located just south of Brisbane City in Queensland, Australia. Logan is Queensland's third largest city and one that is young, dynamic and booming with growth. Home to 500 parks, the beautiful Logan River, local art galleries and a world class University.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Logan, Queensland, Australia

Friday, March 03, 2006

Waiting for the rain to end


The day after I decided to start this blog, it started raining continuously.

We have been in a drought for years and whatever rain we get would be quick and violent. Now the rain seems to be set in for a day or two more.

Until then I will start posting old photos that I have to get this going.

This photo is from a park in Browns Plains. I was trying out the zoom function of my camera and took a photo of the power line tower at the edge of this park.

4 Comments:

Blogger Amande said...

Pictures in the rain are interesting too, it is part of the city!

Fri. Mar. 03, 10:28:00 pm 2006  
Blogger Anne said...

Welcome!! They say rain brings good luck...I hope your blog brings good luck to everyone!

Sat. Mar. 04, 12:00:00 am 2006  
Blogger Nicola said...

Nice symmetry! Welcome to daily photo blogs!

Sat. Mar. 04, 12:02:00 am 2006  
Blogger mea said...

Welcome to the DP family! I've added you to my Blog list!

Sat. Mar. 04, 08:09:00 am 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home