Logan Daily Photo

This blog is to show daily photos of Logan City. This City is located just south of Brisbane City in Queensland, Australia. Logan is Queensland's third largest city and one that is young, dynamic and booming with growth. Home to 500 parks, the beautiful Logan River, local art galleries and a world class University.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Logan, Queensland, Australia

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Metal Kookaburra

The laughing Kookaburra. 2 of them are looking like they are ready to break out into song.

I like it how seats are used for the leaves as a tree are seats for the birds.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nicola said...

I agree with you, I like it how the seats are used as leaves. Now I know how the kookaburra looks like ... :).

Reminds me of a song I once learned from a pen friend of mine "Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree, merry, merry king of the bush is he..." - do you know it (am not even quite sure about the text anymore...)?

Mon. Mar. 13, 05:40:00 am 2006  
Blogger Darren said...

Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree, Merry, merry king of the bush is he, Laugh kookaburra, laugh Kookaburra gay your life must be

Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree Eating all the gumdrops that he can see, Stop, kookaburra, stop
Kookaburra leave some there for me

Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree Chasing all the monkeys he can see, Stop, kookaburra, stop
Kookaburra that's not a monkey, that's me !

Mon. Mar. 13, 05:27:00 pm 2006  
Blogger Nicola said...

Hey, that's great!!! Thanks soo much for writing down the whole text of it! Now I remember...

Mon. Mar. 13, 11:16:00 pm 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home