Logan Daily Photo

This blog is to show daily photos of Logan City. This City is located just south of Brisbane City in Queensland, Australia. Logan is Queensland's third largest city and one that is young, dynamic and booming with growth. Home to 500 parks, the beautiful Logan River, local art galleries and a world class University.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Logan, Queensland, Australia

Saturday, March 18, 2006

The Big Pot Plant

Around Queensland we have a lot of BIG things which include, The Big Pineapple, The Big Cow, The Big Kart Track, The Big Lawnmower etc.

Here in Logan we have the Big Pot Plant at Forestdale and I drive past this everyday to and from work.

6 Comments:

Blogger chris.h. said...

Welcome to the 'family'--love to see the big lawnmower!(ive added you to my links)

Sat. Mar. 18, 09:32:00 pm 2006  
Blogger Nicola said...

Well, the palm tree has plenty of space to grow still. Right now it looks a bit small compared to the pot...

Sun. Mar. 19, 04:00:00 am 2006  
Blogger mea said...

I'm with Chris!

Sun. Mar. 19, 09:25:00 am 2006  
Blogger Michael said...

Am loving your photos! This photo reminds me of the potted tree on paris' blog.

Sun. Mar. 19, 08:12:00 pm 2006  
Blogger Darren said...

From Logan City Daily Photo - I won't get the chance to get a photo of the big lawnmower for a while, but when I do I will let everyone know (it's a long drive)

Sun. Mar. 19, 09:47:00 pm 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!

make extra money

Fri. Mar. 24, 02:54:00 pm 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home