Logan Daily Photo

This blog is to show daily photos of Logan City. This City is located just south of Brisbane City in Queensland, Australia. Logan is Queensland's third largest city and one that is young, dynamic and booming with growth. Home to 500 parks, the beautiful Logan River, local art galleries and a world class University.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Logan, Queensland, Australia

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Art at T.A.F.E.

This is one of the entrances into the buildings of Technical And Further Education (T.A.F.E.) at Loganlea. This is like college or university just a little different. For example, they don't have Majors or Minors.

The artwork is recent and I see from it a bridge to the tree of knowledge that will take you on your road to your future. What do you think?

1 Comments:

Blogger Denton said...

Even though my wife had to kick me through university. I think, education is one of the most important enablers to happiness and success. So I like the art and what it stands for. Good photo and great comment.

Fri. Mar. 24, 03:46:00 am 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home